Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings
(11-21-2019, 12:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Last year was his first year as a starter, he did quite well overall.  This year he made a huge step forward, along with the rest of his team.  In 2018, he was a strange man in a strange land, leading his team into something that they'd never tried before.  This year, he has emerged as a true leader.  

Burrow being the son of an accomplished HS HC is most definitely a "student of the game", and one of the qualities that I like about him.  He know's the value of putting in the extra work.  And, I believe that you're right, as I remember seeing some of his mop-up action as a roster guy at OSU, his initial throws weren't all that strong and sharp.  In fact, as a backup in OSU's system, his best attribute appeared to be his athleticism.  Now that you mention it, I think I do remember reading an article about him spending time with a personal QB coach, working specifically on his throwing mechanics.

Yes...so it's possible that his arm strength improved A LOT. Which is great.

I think at the end of the day...he's our pick. He almost has to be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings - THE PISTONS - 11-21-2019, 12:16 PM