Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-17-2019, 09:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Or Washington could trade the pick to Miami or another QB needy team.

the only way to secure the future of the franchise is to get the #1 overall pick.

We can draft linebackers and Olinemen in 2021 and 2022. You rarely get an opportunity to draft a truly elite QB. When given the chance, you take it (and, for the record, I'm aware QBs can bust. But the top of the draft is where the vast majority of elite QBs come from).

I'll be honest, I don't follow college as much as others on here, but I haven't seen anything to make me think there is an "elite" QB in this draft. Usually the "elite" guys play more then one season and are hyped for awhile. I know, not always but "usually" that is how it goes. I know prior to this season Burrows wasn't seen as a first rounder now, he's viewed as number 1 overall, that just worries me.

I'd prefer a guy like Lawrence next year who has started multiple years and had struggles and over come then. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Murdock2420 - 11-17-2019, 09:04 PM