Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Saved! Cordy Glenn may play this weekend!
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
I’m amazed this bum is still on the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whoa slow down there. That may be rushing him too much. He's on target for a 2022 return to give him time to heal.

I've no real love for this turd at this point.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
In other news AJ Green will get paid another 1+ million dollars this weekend to wear a Bengals sweatshirt on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Who cares this quitter shouldn't even be on the team as of now. Lost all respect for him.
Reply/Quote
If I had a million dollars for every time ZT said this person had a chance of playing, I'd have enough money to pay for Bezo's divorce.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Breaking News:Cordy Glenn expected to miss 4-8 months with sprained ankle sustained in practice on 11/20...
Reply/Quote
I hope he plays, and plays well. Need him to have a small amount of trade value this off-season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 04:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I hope he plays, and plays well. Need him to have a small amount of trade value this off-season.

I hope we resign him!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:54 PM)Whatever Wrote: Breaking News:Cordy Glenn expected to miss 4-8 months with sprained ankle sustained in practice on 11/20...

You forgot self-reported sprained ankle...
Reply/Quote
No mention of his next scheduled broken spinal cord? Hmmm..Maybe on the first snap, but we'll see.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gonna start getting work at LT today? Did any of the reporters ask where Glenn was getting work at last week when he wasn’t on the injury list? Or any of the other weeks he had been practicing while on the injury list? If he’s just starting to work at LT today WTF has he been doing at practice?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just think of all the time he's spent off the field and not practicing.

He's fresh and basically a rookie.  Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 04:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Gonna start getting work at LT today? Did any of the reporters ask where Glenn was getting work at last week when he wasn’t on the injury list? Or any of the other weeks he had been practicing while on the injury list? If he’s just starting to work at LT today WTF has he been doing at practice?

Fapping next to the field clock to improve his timing. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Somebody needs to rip his helmet off and give him a flogging... too soon?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 04:13 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I hope we resign him!

Wait.... 

Why!?!?!

He doesn't want to be here clearly, and with one year left on his deal have to hope we can get something out of him. Maybe a 3rd rounder to waste on a LB that can't cover....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 08:14 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wait.... 

Why!?!?!

He doesn't want to be here clearly, and with one year left on his deal have to hope we can get something out of him. Maybe a 3rd rounder to waste on a LB that can't cover....

Lol yea right
Reply/Quote