Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plan: 4 Rookies will Fix Everything
(11-20-2019, 08:04 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: I like Biadesz as well.  Yes, we need OLine so bad that anyone with a brain should see.

I don't know ZT but I don't think he is the type to admit when he makes mistakes.  Me personally if I were in his shoes, I would bring in Dalton and Green for a meeting.

I would admit to Dalton that I made an error in benching him.  I would state that my inexperience made me a little rash in my approach and formally offer up an apology.  Dalton from what we have seen is a class act and I don't believe he would hold any grudges and accept a sincere apology.

I would then ask both players if they would like to remain with this team and if they want to be a part of the rebuilding that the team is undergoing.  If they say no, then I would thank them for their service all of these years, and then inform them that we will be trading them as soon as the new season allows.  For Green I would tell him that he is being Tagged just so we can trade him.  Then when possible to follow through with the trading process, before the draft.

If they say yes, then I would lay out my plan to build this team up.  Knowing that we have the 1st pick and even if we don't have that, we would have a high pick, I would inform Dalton that J. Williams will be on one side and then Thomas will be on the other (both can and have played LT and RT at a high level against NFL caliber talent, who plays what side would be one who plays the best on the LT side).

Even though the fans would not like it, I would then take OG in the 2nd round.  If Kindley is there, then great, back to back Georgia boys, if not then Bredeson.  To finish the OLine portion of the draft, Biadasz would be getting a call from us in the 3rd.

OLine guys currently on the team that I would keep are, Hopkins, Price, Jerry and Jordan.  John Miller is a possible keep as well, especially through the offseason.  Then I would speak with Turner and tell him that he needs to develop this OLine with the talent that he will have to being the best in the league.  Failure will not be an option.

Of course this is what I would do.  I don't think ZT would do this.  He will take a QB, fail next year, but at least he is failing with his "guy".

Pretty solid! Want a job?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The plan: 4 Rookies will Fix Everything - TKUHL - 11-20-2019, 09:00 PM