Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plan: 4 Rookies will Fix Everything
(11-20-2019, 05:00 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Shew deep breath, this team needs more than just one Olinemen with the first 4 picks. If their not going to be active in FA they have to grab 2. I would love a Tackle and the best Center if possible that can also play G. I like Biadez, and the G from Oregon. If they just pick one player who could be a bust or injured just as Williams that won’t be enough. I would actually wait till next year for a QB. Just fix the Oline and LBers already.

The Bengals will say that Hart and Miller were always in their long-term plans and just need more time to gel with the OL, so they will be the slotted starters for RG and RT. Williams will be the slotted starter for LT and they will draft a LG on Day 2 methinks. They may also draft an OT in mid-rounds to be swing OT for Williams and Hart.

I think they'll address LB again with a mid-tier FA and draft another between rounds 2-4.

It wouldn't shock me to see a WR drafted since this is supposed to be a really good WR class along with the fact AJ might not be back and Ross hasn't been able to stay healthy.

I think this coaching staff will feel too much pressure to get a QB now rather than trying to sell the fan base on waiting until 2021. And I think that QB will be Burrow or Herbert.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The plan: 4 Rookies will Fix Everything - ochocincos - 11-21-2019, 03:41 PM