Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It will be tough to go 0-6 over these next 6 games...
-Steelers @ Home - Without Roethlisberger, and likely Conner, Dionte Johnson, and Juju. And missing Pouncey.

-Jets @ Home - Jets are really bad. 3-7 (1-4 on the Road)

-@ Browns - 4 Wins. Their coach is clueless

-Patriots @ Home - Loss

-@ Dolphins - 2 Wins. IF we win some of the earlier games, the Dolphins may have a shot at the top pick...so we could lose. The Dolphins do look better than us now. I guess it will depend on who wants to lose more.

-Browns @ Home - See above.

It's REALLY hard to go 0-16.
Reply/Quote
We're not winning anything with Finley in at QB.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:52 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: -It's REALLY hard to go 0-16.

It is almost as hard to go undefeated in the NFL as it is to go winless. Three teams in history have gone undefeated in the regular season, while five have gone winless. My bet is we win one, I actually lean to it being this weekend potentially due to the injuries Pitt is looking at on an already bad offense.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:54 AM)Big Boss Wrote: We're not winning anything with Finley in at QB.

With all the Steelers injuries...it's going to be tough for us to lose to them. That's all I'm saying.

We have Mixon and Boyd.

They don't have Conner, Juju, Johnson, Pouncey.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: With all the Steelers injuries...it's going to be tough for us to lose to them. That's all I'm saying.

We have Mixon and Boyd.

I'd run out a 4-4 defense and go 8 man box with my linebackers spread wide and make Mason Rudolph throwing to replacement level WR's beat me.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:58 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'd run out a 4-4 defense and go 8 man box with my linebackers spread wide and make Mason Rudolph throwing to replacement level WR's beat me.

Do we even have 4 linebackers on the roster? I joke.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:52 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: -Steelers @ Home - Without Roethlisberger, and likely Conner, Dionte Johnson, and Juju. And missing Pouncey.

-Patriots @ Home - Loss

-@ Dolphins - 2 Wins. IF we win some of the earlier games, the Dolphins may have a shot at the top pick...so we could lose. The Dolphins do look better than us now. I guess it will depend on who wants to lose more.

GOOD.  Start by BEATING STEELERS and SPOILING their play-off hopes.  Pay Back for them spoiling so many of ours. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 12:10 PM)kevin Wrote: GOOD.  Start by BEATING STEELERS and SPOILING their play-off hopes.  Pay Back for them spoiling so many of ours. 

The Steelers are 5-5 and have VERY SMALL playoff chances as is.
Reply/Quote
It might be tough to go 0-6 but I believe in Mikey and the Inbreds. I think they can pull it off.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't see us beating the Steelers regardless of injuries. They've had Roethlisberger go down a bunch of times and they don't go on a losing streak whenever it happens. They'll beat us as we have a severe inferiority complex with them. The Patriots... lol it's a huge upset if we beat them when we're any good, let alone now.

The Browns twice are both 'winnables', but I would say if I was a Browns fan I'd be expecting them to sweep us.

That leaves the Jets/Dolphins. The Jets aren't much better than us and we can definitely win that one. The Dolphins imo are worse than we are, and is our very best chance of a win.

Schedule is favourable for us getting a win, but we are so bad that it wouldn't surprise me if we don't. Finley does not look capable of winning us a game at the moment, but hopefully he'll play better with more time.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't bet on any wins with this bunch, however. This is about as soft a 6 game stretch as you will find barring the Patriots.

If we're gonna beat the Steelers now is the time. The Jets is a very winnable game as is the Dolphins of course. And the Browns aren't all that in any way.

3 wins, even 4 wouldn't surprise me, dead cat bounce. However 1 win or none wouldn't surprise me either.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 12:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do we even have 4 linebackers on the roster? I joke.

You joke, but it's close. Cincinnati currently has five linebackers on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:52 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: -Steelers @ Home - Without Roethlisberger, and likely Conner, Dionte Johnson, and Juju. And missing Pouncey.

-Patriots @ Home - Loss

If we can pass for 115 yards vs one of the worst secondaries in the league.. We got a shot.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 12:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I wouldn't bet on any wins with this bunch, however. This is about as soft a 6 game stretch as you will find barring the Patriots.

If we're gonna beat the Steelers now is the time. The Jets is a very winnable game as is the Dolphins of course. And the Browns aren't all that in any way.

3 wins, even 4 wouldn't surprise me, dead cat bounce. However 1 win or none wouldn't surprise me either.

Watch us win 3 or 4 games...and lose out on a generational QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Watch us win 3 or 4 games...and lose out on a generational QB.

Have you seen Ryan Finley play QB?? Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Watch us win 3 or 4 games...and lose out on a generational QB.

which one is that?

and I really doubt any of these QBs are the once in a generation type QBs....  If mahones was one then we gotta wait 10 years or so for another.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win just one game, I hope it is against the Browns or Steelers. Please do not win against the Dolphins. Bengals need that top pick for leverage.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:56 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Bengals win just one game, I hope it is against the Browns or Steelers.  Please do not win against the Dolphins.  Bengals need that top pick for leverage.

At this point, I don't care who it is. I just want 1 win. I don't want to go 0-16. I think the best way to Bengal this season would be to lose the remainder of our games but win the Patriots game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 11:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: With all the Steelers injuries...it's going to be tough for us to lose to them. That's all I'm saying.

We have Mixon and Boyd.

Their defense is stout... 10 points may win it for them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 03:34 PM)jason Wrote: Their defense is stout... 10 points may win it for them.

Their defense might score too.
Reply/Quote