Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fully Rigged?
Anybody else watching this Thursday night game?

Jets punt. Ball clearly hits Raven player. CLEARLY!!!!

Jets recover ball.

Call stands, Ravens ball.

Unbelievable how many times clear video evidence means jack shit to this rigged league...

Why do I still watch?
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon.. It's IMPOSSIBLE to rig a football game even if all the refs, the league and 99% of all players are in on it.. IMPOSSIBLE I say!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 02:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh c'mon.. It's IMPOSSIBLE to rig a football game even if all the refs, the league and 99% of all players are in on it.. IMPOSSIBLE I say!

Right you can not totally control everything. But the refs sure can make calls that help lead to their desired outcome. 

When there is clear video evidence and the call still goes the other way. Someone should be fired the next day. It doesn't happen. So obviously they are OK with incorrect calls. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 12:54 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anybody else watching this Thursday night game?

Jets punt. Ball clearly hits Raven player. CLEARLY!!!!

Jets recover ball.

Call stands, Ravens ball.

Unbelievable how many times clear video evidence means jack shit to this rigged league...

Why do I still watch?

That was bad but the one that ticked me off was the Jets 4th down play with just under 2 minutes in the first half. There was no flag on the play but when they came back from commercial they showed a replay and the defender had a bear hug on the receiver just before the ball got there. Review would have to come from the league which there wasn't one. I really don't get how they review the play in the Browns/Bengals game with less contact and overturn it but not even review this one with 10x more contact. Just doesn't make any damn sense.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
it doesnt matter how you cant figure out how its done. Sports is entertainment, not competition.
Ive known for over 4 years. Players are played to play. Not obligated to win.
if things were actually even. The Bengals and Jets would lose this much.
Reply/Quote
As I said in a different thread, the NFL may not be rigged, but the referees and Vegas are controlling a lot of outcomes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote