Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Welcome to the suck_o_matic game of the century.. How many games do you see where both sides stand more to gain by losing than winning? 
It's a hell.of a problem. The players probably want to put their best feet forward just to keep their jobs and keep making NFL money and I really hate to say it, but they don't care as much as fans about getting the first pick since it more often than not means losing their jobs. If you grew up a fan of another team, maybe even your opponent why would you want to throw the game for a team that may or may not even keep you on their roster? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins*** - grampahol - 12-22-2019, 02:10 PM
RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-22-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-22-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-22-2019, 06:43 PM