Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions
(01-22-2020, 09:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll make this easy for you. 

Smack talk doesn't begin and end with how a team does in the regular season. Smack talk happens week in and week out, in season and out of season. You can smack a fan for his/her teams performance or for a particular player or for what you think their team is going to do or not do--and even more (if you're creative enough). 

You can't come in, claim your team is going to win the division and when they do, claim that you're the smack talk champion. It doesn't work like that anywhere on planet earth, or on any other habitable planets in the universe. 

What's it like to spend an entire season with basically zero football smack talk, while posting 10,000 times and creating 90 threads about nothing on a football smack forum? You did attempt to talk a little smack about Baker "Big Money" Manziel, but that turned out to backfire on you considering the Browns won many more games than your team did. Your "smack" this season was one big episode of lame pettiness. For crying out loud, you were punked by Browns fans! How sad is that? 

Don't tell me how smack talk works. I am the 2018-2019 Bengals Board AFCN world smack talk champion. I dictate to you how the smack talk works. You are not doing it right!

I own you until September 2020, Little Faulker. Who's your smack daddy?  Mooning

Respect the champion! Walk on home, boy!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Bengals Board Smack Talk Champions - E.A. Poe - 01-22-2020, 10:48 PM