Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team
(05-20-2015, 09:41 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm really excited for Hill and I actually like that he's outspoken in the media. I hope he continues to be a monster RB and also continues to not be afraid to speak his mind.

Some of these quotes just feel so similar to 15 years ago, and 10 years ago, and 5 years ago, and last year, and it goes on and on. We've been hearing it so much, there's a portion of us that aren't going to get too pumped up about the general message he's giving whether it's Hill saying it or Carson or Hobson or ML or Boomer or Barack Obama or Jesus Christ himself.

I hope Hill does go out and do something about it, and I hope the team does play with urgency and they finally win a playoff game. I'm also very excited to see Hill in an expanded role, so I don't want anyone to misinterpret what my feelings are. BUT, literally anybody in the universe could say "The Bengals are going to win it all this year!" and it won't really mean much to me since it's been the same old, same old since I've been following the team.

I agree.  At the end of the day they are going to have to prove it on the field.  That's why I can't wait for it to be September already.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill Says "Now Or Never" For The Team - WhoDeyWho - 05-20-2015, 12:40 PM