Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?
Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?
Torn. I think rookie QBs really benefit from sitting a year, but I don't know if you still benefit sitting a year learning Zac Taylor's awful offense.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?
Nah, it's time to part ways.
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ?
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract?
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?
You almost have to. They need to sign 2 legit starting OL at a minimum. Jack Conklin and Brandon Scherff. There's also two 26-year-old ILBs in the FA market who could do wonders for the run defense. Once Dalton is off the books, and you cut Kirkpatrick they will have somewhere in the neighborhood of $78m in cap space. No reason to not make it happen other than unwillingness by the FO.
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators?
Both. I would change the HC too. Sign Eric Biemieny to be the HC, let him pick his OC, sign Wade Phillips to be the DC. Even if Taylor isn't fired, you still need to strip play calling from him as a bare minimum and hire someone competent to be your OC. I would still make the Wade Phillips move with or without Taylor, too.
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020?
Not even a tiny bit. There's no question why the Bengals haven't won a postseason game since FA became a thing in 1993.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer?
I've actually dropped out of being dissatisfied and entered the territory of quasi-ambivalence.. which is so much worse. I completely missed like 3 games this year, and only watched half of another 4 or so.
10.) Did you think Zac Taylor deserved a 2nd season?
No.
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.
Dre Kirkpatrick
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.
Mike Zimmer, he can be a backup holder and full time coach. Bring the player manager to the NFL!
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?
With the current coaching staff? Probably not.
14.) UC or Xavier?
UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar?
Skyline, the only objectively correct answer.
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?
Reds
17.) Best comedy show of all time?
Psych (with a shoutout to Rick and Morty, Arrested Development, and It's Always Sunny)
18.) Best comedy movie of all time?
Blazing Saddles, and pretty much anything else made by Mel Brooks.
19.) Best sports movie off time?
Does The Big Lebowski count as a Bowling movie? If not, it probably means Naked Gun doesn't count as a baseball movie, so.... Major League... or Rocky IV (USA! USA!)
20.) Favorite musical artist off time?
Errr... don't know. Cake? I generally can listen to all of their albums without having any songs I want to skip. I listen to too many different genres to have a favorite artist.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - TheLeonardLeap - 01-07-2020, 10:17 AM