Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Not really. I'm not convinced that he will succeed on this team with this management and coaching staff. BUT I'm resigned to the fact that we will almost certainly draft him, and recognize that he's probably a better option at 1 overall than Young or trading down.
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? If you draft him, you have to start him.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? Nope. Trade him for whatever you can get.
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Nope.
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Yes. He's the most talented player we have, and I don't want to see him play for the Pats. Plus, he'll help Burrow immensely. Sign him to a 3-year, front-loaded contract so we can cut him later if his injuries continue.
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Yes. Huge holes at OL and LB. Need experience.
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Yes. It's clear that play-callers are terribly overmatched. We need more experience.
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? No.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 2 - one for each win.
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? No. He's clearly not ready to be a head coach.
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. So many options, but I'll go with DreK and his $11M cap hit. Close second is Uzomah (nearly $250k per reception last year).
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Zeitler
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? Not unless we ace the draft and sign 3-4 quality FAs.
14.) UC or Xavier? Neither (UK).
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline.
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Wildcats, then Reds.
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Arrested Development.
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? At the time, Dumb & Dumber was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Now I'd prob go Royal Tennenbaums or Rushmore.
19.) Best sports movie off time? Major League? I find most sports movies too sappy, unless you count Snatch or Fight Club.
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Zeppelin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - shanebo - 01-07-2020, 03:01 PM