Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? I'd say have him and Andy compete if we can't trade him otherwise yes.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? Yes unless we can trade him for a 2nd round pick or better.
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Yes, if need be. Whether to trade him or sign him long term.
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Yes. It's a hole on our team we wouldn't have to fill.
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Yes it is every season. Will we do it? Probably not.
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Yes, preferably both. Need more experience in the coaching staff.
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? Not really
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 5. We've had our ups and downs, right now we're down.
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? Yes. I think most coaches deserve 2-3 seasons to establish themselves barring something unusual.
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Idk bring in as much talent as we can get a hold of and cut the worst.
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Didn't realize this was an old player thing. I'd say Ken, but Joe Burrow so Anthony Munoz to shore up the O-line.
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? Maybe. I was thinking around 6. A good +/- number.
14.) UC or Xavier? Georgia Bulldogs
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Don't know
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Georgia Bulldogs
17.) Best comedy show of all time? King of the Hill
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Groundhog Day
19.) Best sports movie off time? White Men Can't Jump (Honestly though my highest rated movie would probably be Remember the Titans, while the movie I've watched the most by far is Major League)
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Queen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-08-2020, 03:18 AM