Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?
Yes.

2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?

Not if the line is terrible and the receivers can't get separation.  May as well have a two year tank if that's the case.

3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?
Probably not.  The bridge has to be fairly close to being burned.  AD the person is phenomenal, AD the player is highly underrated, but I just think that it's time.

4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ?

Probably.

5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract?

Yes.  Especially if they can get him to sign a deal that's fair and has opt-out clauses if he doesn't stay on the field.

6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?

Yes.  If they play dead, or pull the ole "gee, we tried to retain our own but another team overpaid.  We then proceeded to take the money that was allotted to our own guy and stuff it right up our rectum", then this team runs the risk of being historically bad for multiple years in a row.  It's an issue of confidence for the players and the fans I believe.

7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators?
I'd can the HC, OC, and DC if it were up to me.  They've done absolutely nothing to prove that they belong at those positions.  Zero.

8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020?

No.  I wouldn't trust them to screw in a lightbulb or to call a taxi.

9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer?

3.  I still like a lot of these players.  I can tell that they try their balls off.  There are too many to list, but I enjoy watching them when they play well. 

10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season?

No.

11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.

Nick Vigil.  I just think that it's time.  Something isn't clicking for him and he's too used to playing poorly here.  

12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.

Josh Shaw.  Rex Burkhead if you put a gun to my head and say to name 2.

13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?

I find it to be highly unlikely.  I'm expecting 0-4 wins until Zac Taylor is canned.

14.) UC or Xavier?

Don't care.

15.) Skyline or Goldstar?

Skyline.

16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?

Bills NFL (what?)  I guess I like the Celtics and Sabres.

17.) Best comedy show of all time?

Saturday Night Live, Daily Show, Kids in the Hall, too many to pick just 1...

18.) Best comedy movie of all time?

The Meaning of Life

19.) Best sports movie off time?

Baseketball

20.) Favorite musical artist off time?

Rudimentary Peni
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition) - Bilbo Saggins - 01-11-2020, 05:36 AM