Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Player vs. Player (The New Millenium Bengals)
(01-09-2020, 03:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Alright, thought this could be cool. I'm going to pit various Bengals from the last 20 years against one another. Consider all of these comparisons with each player being at their prime.

I will throw in a couple of choices that aren't the same position, but more of a who would you rather have on your roster.  

Here we go...

1.) Carson vs. Andy. Carson, although it's closer than many will admit
2.) Chad vs. AJ. Chad
3.) Housh vs. Boyd vs. Marvin Jones vs. Sanu (Pick 1) Who's Yo Mama, although Boyd has a shot
4.) Willie Anderson vs. Whitworth People are going to sleep on Willie, but Willie was a little better
5.) Rudi Johnson vs. Joe Mixon Joe Mixon is a more talented back
6.) Steinbach vs. Zeitler Steinbach
7.) Takeo Spikes vs. Burfict Spikes was better and did it without the dumb plays
8.) Jerome Simpson vs. John Ross Oof...Ross? Ross looked pretty solid when healthy this year
9.) Leon Hall vs Jonathan Joseph Joseph was slightly better and played at a high level for much longer
10.) Chris Perry vs Jeremy Hill At least Jeremy Hill did it big for 1 season
11.) Chris Henry vs Gio Bernard Gotta go Gio, because he didn't bring any negativity to the team
12.) Justin Smith vs. Michael Johnson Justin Smith and it's not close
13.) Kelly Washington vs. Auden Tate Auden Tate
14.) Jordan Shipley vs Rex Burkhead Jordan Shipley...we only saw a hint of his potential. Injuries suck
15.) Levi Jones vs Andre Smith Levi Jones
16.) Peko vs Pacman Peko. He was an underrated player among fans, and didn't bring the issues Pacman did

Bonus - Coaches

17.) Piano Man vs Jim Turner Oof. You did say "prime" so I'll roll with Piano Man
18.) Bob Bratowski vs Ken Zampese Again, you said prime, so I'll roll with Brat (why you doing this to me?)
19.) Zimmers ire vs. Marvin's giggle I'd rather be punched by Zimmer than listen to Marv giggle

Answers in bold
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player vs. Player (The New Millenium Bengals) - Shake n Blake - 01-10-2020, 03:26 PM