Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Player vs. Player (The New Millenium Bengals)
(01-12-2020, 04:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Perry was terrible. As bad as the fumble was at least Hill gave us one good year.

It was really only a half of a good year. Granted he went off at the end of the season, but didn't he start off sorta meh?

Personally I picked Perry because he was decent in 05 spelling Rudi, and I remember him going at Steelers players with his helmet off after Carson was injured in 05...

I can't forgive the fumble. He fumbled a lot that year too. He did manage to vulture a lot of TDs in 2015, but he was basically garbage outside of that 7-8 game run in 2014. Then he had the nerve to try and talk shit to us... The fans of the Bengals on Twitter when he rode the pine to a ring in New England... Oh and there was something with an underage girl somewhere along the way.

In short; **** Jeremy Hill.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player vs. Player (The New Millenium Bengals) - jason - 01-13-2020, 12:58 AM