Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family.
(01-12-2020, 12:54 AM)jason Wrote: I can't speak for him... My only concern is the small sample size of dominance. He's impressive as hell this year, but that's all there is. I know we're gonna pick him, and I want him to succeed, but missing on a QB can set a franchise back for years, and we're already pretty damn set back. Personally I like Lawrence better, but I do realize we can't just be like "We'll suck for another year, and get the first pick again.". I also realize that Lawrence has a 50/50 chance of being a bum at the next level... Just like Burrow.

This is exactly where I am at.

Everyone is just in love with this guy and he wasn't even in consideration to start the college season.

Sure, sometimes guys develop late, sometimes the scouts miss something like with Brady, but sometimes, a guy has flaws and a great coach can come in and mask those flaws with an offensive design. 

I don't see the coaches on this team who can create an offensive design to fit the player, they need a player that fits their design. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family. - Murdock2420 - 01-12-2020, 02:30 AM