Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family.
(01-12-2020, 02:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What are his flaws in your opinion?

This season, he looks great, I will openly admit that. But once again that is my entire concern. 

One year (2018) he had accuracy issues, and mechanical issues. Also had a much lower yards per attempt in 2018 which showed less consistency on deep throws. 

As I said there is a 50% chance we get the 2019 version of Burrow and that is worth #1...

but there is the flip side to that coin.

We get the 2018 version that struggles with accuracy and has his completion rate drop and starts to lose confidence and then we have another terrible season and another top pick after essentially wasting the previous year's pick.

This isn't a I hate Burrow, this is literally a I don't trust the one year of tape to be enough to wash away the fears of Akili Smith, especially when you are mixing a one year college QB with a very very unproven coaching staff. It's a bad combo.

It's why I'd like to trade back, beef up the lines and get a veteran guy in here to run the offense for a season, hell look what Tannehill is doing for Tennessee and he isn't even throwing for over 100 yards in either playoff game. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family. - Murdock2420 - 01-12-2020, 02:42 AM