Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family.
(01-14-2020, 04:54 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: No matter how we slice or dice it; there are 11 players on the field, not 1. If all 11 are not playing together it won't workout. If all 11 players play together they can go places. 73 Dolphins are a prime example of players being on the same page and making things happen. The first PATS SB run where they beat the greatest show on turf with Marshal Faulk as the back.

It takes a team to win a championship, not one player.

Burrow if drafted will be 1 of 53 players on the team. It is why I keep laughing when I hear ANDY DALTON only won two games this pass year. I'm sorry but Dalton didn't play defense, he doesn't play WR, RB, or play the 5 OL positions. He plays QB and he does make mistakes but the team loses the game, not the QB, not the RB, not the CB, of DL, etc... the whole team loses and wins the game.

Exactly. And no QB is worth +10 wins, there are very few QBs in the league that could have won with the trash the Bungles fielded. You're introducing Joe to a team that needs major help. #1 pick, 2-14. He's going to be screwed without that help. Time to cut the underperforming and old fat (Atkins, AJ).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family. - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2020, 05:54 PM