Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family.
(01-14-2020, 05:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Exactly. And no QB is worth +10 wins, there are very few QBs in the league that could have won with the trash the Bungles fielded. You're introducing Joe to a team that needs major help. #1 pick, 2-14. He's going to be screwed without that help. Time to cut the underperforming and old fat (Atkins, AJ).

AJ yeah I can see dropping him as he is often injured. But Atkins I would keep; still one of the better DT in the league. 

I would also go OL 2nd and 3rd round. I would draft one of the WR or TE Burrow passes to if he is available in the 4th round. You need a player that the QB trust to ensure success and nothing like having one of the former receivers to pass it to at the next level. 

As for the defense, it needs to be improved. Either through the draft or FA. My guess is the Bengals will use the draft for most of its missing pieces. So that 2nd rounder I hope they would use on OL may end up being a LB or DB instead of a OL. Or maybe the 3rd will be on defense. 

I'm hoping the Bengals bring in some players in FA but given their pass I'm going with a big fat no on that and using the draft to fill the void and with as many holes on this team I don't see Burrow giving the team anything more than maybe 1 or 2 wins if he play to the same level as he did in college, if he isn't injured do tot he bad OL play. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report - Zac Taylor has already been in contact with the Burrow family. - MEBengalsFan - 01-14-2020, 06:19 PM