Poll: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ?
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & plan on a full career as a Bengal
let it be known that you will never play for the Bengals before the Draft
play out Bengal rookie contract & franchise tags but not sign longer term if Bengals stay bad
demand the right to Draft O-line help yourself at will or you won’t play for the Bengals
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & stay long term if Money is right even if team is bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll
(01-15-2020, 03:06 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: I'm playing devil's advocate here. Most here seem to think that Burrow farts rainbows and burps unicorn and with a wave of his hand he will take the 2-14 Bengals TEAM to the playoff if not the super bowl. He is a good college player but like other top college players drafted as the number 1 pick he could end up being a bust or a contender; it all depends on a variety of factors.

I'm not in the one player will fix the Bengals philosophy. Football is a team sport and you need a team to win. Last year the team well was short on OL, LB, DB, WR that got opened, etc... There are to many issues that need to be address and if the Bengals don't bring in some quality FA to help fill those voids I would feel really bad for Burrow; in fact I would basically say don't draft me Bengals cause I won't play.  

As a fan, I'm going to wait and see how it all plays out for the Bengals in 2020. Right now it seems like they could end up being really good but one or two injuries during the camps and the season could be over before it begins.

This is your mistake you keep saying this but no one thinks it true. 

The people pushing for Burrow believe Quarterback is the most important position in the football field and think it's the best way to start a rebuild. 

You want everything all at once which isn't how it works.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll - Synric - 01-15-2020, 03:19 PM