Poll: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ?
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & plan on a full career as a Bengal
let it be known that you will never play for the Bengals before the Draft
play out Bengal rookie contract & franchise tags but not sign longer term if Bengals stay bad
demand the right to Draft O-line help yourself at will or you won’t play for the Bengals
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & stay long term if Money is right even if team is bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll
If I was Joe Burrow I'd play for my home state team, the Cincinnati Bengals.

I'd be making about 37 million over my 4 year rookie contract. If I play good, the one thing I know is that Mike Brown and family will open up the checkbook for QB's.

In 2005 when Palmer got his extension for 118.75 million, he made 18.75 million that year. That was 22 percent of the 85 million cap space we had.

The cap this year is around 200 million, which means 22 percent would be around 44 million a year.

If I played for 13 years that would be over 400 million dollars. At 400 million dollars (for those wondering Palmer made around 200 million in his career), I'll be happy and realize just how blessed I am to even be able to consider myself one of the richest people on earth, for playing a game I love.

Regardless of the ownership. I'd try my best to help the community and fan's, as without them watching I'd make none of that money.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll - TheBengalsMind - 01-15-2020, 03:50 PM