Poll: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ?
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & plan on a full career as a Bengal
let it be known that you will never play for the Bengals before the Draft
play out Bengal rookie contract & franchise tags but not sign longer term if Bengals stay bad
demand the right to Draft O-line help yourself at will or you won’t play for the Bengals
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & stay long term if Money is right even if team is bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll
(01-16-2020, 11:12 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Well, there was Dwayne Haskins, and before him Cardale Jones and JT Barrett.
Also, Burrow wasn't as good of a QB back then as he is now. He's developed a ton the past two years.
Last, Ohio St's offense is different than what LSU ran this year. I actually prefer LSU's offensive style over Ohio St.

I should hope he's good enough now to beat out Ryan Finley and Jake Dolegala.

(01-16-2020, 10:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Just curious, but how many other teams in the NFL would you refuse to play for?

This questions applies to all 5 people who said they would refuse to play for the Bengals.

By the time the list gets to 7 or 8 you are going to look like a chickenshit, and the Bengals have been far from the worst team in the league over the last decade.

I'm not a football player much less a sought-after one, but I can compare this to my own life.  I wouldn't refuse to play for anyone, but there have been times in my life where I've taken jobs or dated women I was aware had very low "long term success" rates and I went into each situation with an open mind but also a very enlightened view of what I was doing and in each case I left after my rookie contract was up, so to speak.

Signing a long-term deal with the Bengals/Redskins/Lions is like knocking up and/or marrying a rebound chick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll - Nately120 - 01-16-2020, 01:11 PM