Poll: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ?
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & plan on a full career as a Bengal
let it be known that you will never play for the Bengals before the Draft
play out Bengal rookie contract & franchise tags but not sign longer term if Bengals stay bad
demand the right to Draft O-line help yourself at will or you won’t play for the Bengals
sign with the Bengals if they Draft you & stay long term if Money is right even if team is bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll
(01-16-2020, 01:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I completely agree with this.

People can call me whatever they want, but I had very little interest in the Bengals until 2003 when they got back to relevancy.
I toughed out the occasional bad season over the past 15 years because it wasn't a trend.
Now that it's been 4 straight years of losing seasons capped off by being last place in the whole league, I've lost interest in watching games again.

This team needs to win again to bring the excitement back.

I was thinking and hoping we'd win 7 to 9 games in 2019 so I wasn't predicting anything as bad as we got, in fact I thought 2019 could be a step in the right direction.  BUt I'm sure if people said we'd be in last place in 2019 before the season those people were just being chicken littles, even though they were right and chicken little wasn't...or something.

I just find fandom amazing.  We are dead last in the league and we're a sleeping giant but we're all about laughing at Browns and Steelers fans who are too stupid to realize that their teams are headed for the league basement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU do if YOU were Joe Burrow ? - Poll - Nately120 - 01-16-2020, 01:46 PM