Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Winning, or Just Seats and Jerseys?
(01-18-2020, 06:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Wrong and Wrong...

Free agent linebackers besides Corey Littleton: Jamie Collins Josh Bynes Nick Kwiatkoski David Mayo...Free Agent Tackles besides Jack Conklin: Matt Feiler Bryan Bulaga Halapoulivaati Vaitai Anthony Castonzo Cornelius Lucas.

Don't get stuck on those "Top Free Agent" lists.

Respect your opinion but don’t agree on some things which is fine. Bryan Bulaga is older and has an extensive injury history already tore his ACL twice in his career and seems to always be missing games with other injuries. Castonzo will be 32 when the season starts plus there’s rumors he might retire. Castonzo also plays LT and Williams is the future there. Want to get younger at tackle ,the other names you mentioned I’m not similar with so if there young with upside I’m all for it. Far as the linebackers I’m not to familiar with some of the names but willing to get more information on them. I’m a big no on Jamie Colins however, I’m from New England the guy has effort issues and free lances. He originally got traded to Cleveland for that exact reason and cut by Cleveland for that reason. He had a rebirth again with New England at the beginning of the season but that quickly faded and he got in Belichick’s dog house again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winning, or Just Seats and Jerseys? - lone bengal - 01-18-2020, 06:42 PM