Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Winning, or Just Seats and Jerseys?
(01-18-2020, 06:42 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Respect your opinion but don’t agree on some things which is fine. Bryan Bulaga is older and has an extensive injury history already tore his ACL twice in his career and seems to always be missing games with other injuries. Castonzo will be 32 when the season starts plus there’s rumors he might retire. Castonzo also plays LT and Williams is the future there. Want to get younger at tackle ,the other names  you mentioned I’m not similar with so if there young with upside I’m all for it. Far as the linebackers I’m not to familiar with some of the names but willing to get more information on them. I’m a big no Jamie Colins however, I’m from New England the guy has effort issues and free lances. He originally got traded to Cleveland for that exact reason and cut by Cleveland for that reason. He had a rebirth again with New England at the beginning of the season but that quickly faded and he got in Belichick’s dog house again.

Age would be an excellent thing in the tackle room with Williams and a possible young tackle in the 2020 draft. Castonza and Bulaga wouldnt have to be here for years just a couple to help solidify the line and help younger guys. Matt Feiler would be a steal and from a division rival. As for Jamie Collins he is an OLB and has been an absolute playmaker and that's what the defense needs...

Edit: My point is there are solid options outside of the "Top Free Agent" Lists.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winning, or Just Seats and Jerseys? - Synric - 01-18-2020, 06:51 PM