Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ?
ONLY IF THEY DRAFT BORROW!!!! 2 VERY DIFFERENT COURSES IN FRONT OF MY WHODEYS!!!!!!
1. draft borrow, trade ad and if you can get some picks for aj hes got to be atleast a 2 round comp .and do as much as you can in draft on offense and pray for some fa defensive players.
2. trade pick, fix the lines, keep dalton and a.j., look for a lb or young with first pick, then all both lines, position yourselfs with all the draft picks you can get for 2021 and target lawrence with a line in the making, or is ad and aj come thru for us one more time and win a sb!! i think they could do it if they are backed up and supported!!!

P.S. if you need some help there zt or mb or dt, i can also do maintenance so gm/maintenance guy is a great title for me and hell i will work cheep i will take rookie minimum salary for every year the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

p.s.s. Budwiser(but i really like the arnold palmer spiked teas, carefully they might make you a day drinker)

p.s.s.s. RUN THE DAM BALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LAST ONE P.s.s.s.s.s. Aj the shit you will miss him dearly when he is gone. hoping they can work it out. never really apperciated because of t.o. and Chad was super hard to follow aj better player, love chad(i swear he cought a ball upside down for a touchdown). sign CHAD to be kicker. he could be ochokicko. if they listen to me hes only kicking ep.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ? - sleprock - 01-24-2020, 02:39 AM