Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Schefter Guarantees Burrow to Bengals

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh gee. How about the winning lottery numbers, too?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 01:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Oh gee. How about the winning lottery numbers, too?

Schefter is pretty reliable that when he puts his name on something he has enough insight into the team that he is usually always correct.  He's not simply a talking head like these other guys.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I respect this from Shefty - I also think its kind of a shot at Duke Tobin. Tobin knows info got leaked but denied it and Shefty is calling him out on it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I am shocked.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
"Well stop it!"

LOL LOL LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In other breaking news the sky is blue and the sun is hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 02:37 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: In other breaking news the sky is blue and the sun is hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, he's not really going out on a limb here....
Reply/Quote
Thanks Schefter for putting this to bed.

"There will be lots of speculation on Bengals trading this pick leading up to the Draft."

Schefter: "Well stop it." LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The chances of Burrow becoming anything except a Cincinnati Bengal next season are like less than .0000000001%
Reply/Quote
Miami I think still possesses the assets to make an offer that could persuade them to move back to 5, short of that though I do think it's Burrow all the way. For the sake of discussion though, a package of 5/18/26 and Raekwon McMillan would be a really tempting offer. Would they pay that? Probably not, but sometimes when the owner falls in love with a prospect teams do weird stuff.
Reply/Quote
He said Marvin was out in 2017. Dude has been wrong before about the Bengals before.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Beside being a great prospect, MB and team have to see the money making market of having a local kid, Heisman winner and national champ being the face of the team.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 01:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: Schefter is pretty reliable that when he puts his name on something he has enough insight into the team that he is usually always correct.  He's not simply a talking head like these other guys.

does he do cant miss draft pick list?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: Miami I think still possesses the assets to make an offer that could persuade them to move back to 5, short of that though I do think it's Burrow all the way. For the sake of discussion though, a package of 5/18/26 and Raekwon McMillan would be a really tempting offer. Would they pay that? Probably not, but sometimes when the owner falls in love with a prospect teams do weird stuff.

they talking up herbet at the Senior bowl
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: Miami I think still possesses the assets to make an offer that could persuade them to move back to 5, short of that though I do think it's Burrow all the way. For the sake of discussion though, a package of 5/18/26 and Raekwon McMillan would be a really tempting offer. Would they pay that? Probably not, but sometimes when the owner falls in love with a prospect teams do weird stuff.

The Miami package would be very, very enticing. There is a lot of QB knowledge on the team and I think Van Pelt is a very good QB coach. They could take Herbert and then pick up some quality offensive line/LB help with the other picks while still having their 2nd rounder to grab somewhere else.

I think Herbert could be really good with good coaching. However, Burrow just looks like such a surefire thing that it is so hard to pass up.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 06:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Miami package would be very, very enticing. There is a lot of QB knowledge on the team and I think Van Pelt is a very good QB coach. They could take Herbert and then pick up some quality offensive line/LB help with the other picks while still having their 2nd rounder to grab somewhere else.

I think Herbert could be really good with good coaching. However, Burrow just looks like such a surefire thing that it is so hard to pass up.

Knowing our luck as bengals fans if we picked at 5 both Burrow and Herbert would be gone and all 4 teams ahead of us would pick QBs.. Sad Never EVER discount our shitty luck striking us.. again. heck, I wouldn't be shocked if Pittsburgh somehow managed to trade up to get ahead of us again.. I'm not trying to be pessimistic. It's a natural talent I was born with.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 01:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: Schefter is pretty reliable that when he puts his name on something he has enough insight into the team that he is usually always correct.  He's not simply a talking head like these other guys.

Really?

3 days ago he was saying Bengals were going to trade the pick?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 06:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Really?

3 days ago he was saying Bengals were going to trade the pick?

Trade the pick for 7 punters since Huber is getting older...obviously.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 06:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Miami package would be very, very enticing. There is a lot of QB knowledge on the team and I think Van Pelt is a very good QB coach. They could take Herbert and then pick up some quality offensive line/LB help with the other picks while still having their 2nd rounder to grab somewhere else.

We need a QB that plays his best in big games and has great pocket awareness.

Herbert doesn't have either quality. Give me Burrow all day every day. We don't need tons of picks, we need quality picks.
Reply/Quote