Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Schefter Guarantees Burrow to Bengals
(01-23-2020, 06:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Miami package would be very, very enticing. There is a lot of QB knowledge on the team and I think Van Pelt is a very good QB coach. They could take Herbert and then pick up some quality offensive line/LB help with the other picks while still having their 2nd rounder to grab somewhere else.

I think Herbert could be really good with good coaching. However, Burrow just looks like such a surefire thing that it is so hard to pass up.

Knowing our luck as bengals fans if we picked at 5 both Burrow and Herbert would be gone and all 4 teams ahead of us would pick QBs.. Sad Never EVER discount our shitty luck striking us.. again. heck, I wouldn't be shocked if Pittsburgh somehow managed to trade up to get ahead of us again.. I'm not trying to be pessimistic. It's a natural talent I was born with.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Schefter Guarantees Burrow to Bengals - grampahol - 01-23-2020, 06:44 PM