Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ - 'franchise tag is not the best thing'
(01-23-2020, 05:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We blame him for not being able to stay healthy or recover, but look at our training facilities and medical staff and tell me if it's completely his fault.

I love that he says he's not going to turn down 18 million dollars. Players always complain about long-term security and whatever but it sounds like he understands that 18 million gives him plenty of security. Don't get me wrong because I understand that long-term is better but he sounds like he's not being greedy.

Personally, I love him and want him here for the rest of his career. I obviously hope that he can stay healthy and produce like we all know he can, but I think Burrow could rejuvenate his career.

Love ya, AJ!

Not trying to argue your point Fritz but reading it made me think of post in the past bashing our medical staff. I am not saying they are good or bad as I have no idea. I pretty much think none of us really know. I like to go around to other teams message boards to get some perspective. I see many of the same complaints we see on this board on all the other boards. The medical staff complaints being one of the most common. Personally I think it stems from fan frustrations for the most part. We all want our players healthy and on the field at all times but that isn’t realistic. When we hear a player is out for a certain amount of time and it ends up being longer we tend to blame the medical staff. I think most of the time that is unwarranted but of course there are exceptions. Does any of us really know if the Bengals medical staff is good or bad? Serious question cuz I have no clue lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ - 'franchise tag is not the best thing' - hoosierbengal - 01-24-2020, 03:33 PM