Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would a trade truly signify?
(01-23-2020, 09:31 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Literally the dumbest thing the franchise could do aside from Mike Brown writing a check for the total amount of cap space they have, is trading out of the first round pick and not taking Burrow.

Literally the dumbest thing.

Yeah, are these guys that are wanting these picks really trusting Mike Brown and company over Joe Burrow after the season he just had? This is what I am hearing from these lunatics. Sorry, if they trade out of this pick after what I have and others have seen of Joe Burrow last season I will about had enough. Psycho to think more picks and another QB that is either injured or doesn't play good in big games or when plays break down is better than the guy that plays his best against the best competition, has great pocket awareness, is the second most accurate passer in college of all time, doesn't panic and doesn't throw interceptions.

Where is Psych around here to evaluate some of these strange crazy birds around here?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would a trade truly signify? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2020, 09:54 PM