Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would a trade truly signify?
(01-23-2020, 09:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, are these guys that are wanting these picks really trusting Mike Brown and company over Joe Burrow after the season he just had? This is what I am hearing from these lunatics. Sorry, if they trade out of this pick after what I have and others have seen of Joe Burrow last season I will about had enough. Psycho to think more picks and another QB that is either injured or doesn't play good in big games or when plays break down is better than the guy that plays his best against the best competition, has great pocket awareness, is the second most accurate passer in college of all time, doesn't panic and doesn't throw interceptions.

Where is Psych around here to evaluate some of these strange crazy birds around here?
1.) We're not a bad drafting team. Yeah we have had misses( particularly on the offensive line) but for the most part were a good drafting team.
2.) The only way a trade makes sense is if it is a huge ass trade I'm talking Hershel Walker Esq type shit but better for us. So we would be looking at between 6-10 valued draft picks /young player capital.  Its highly unlikely and would be unpresented in the history of the NFL  but it wouldn't be a dumbass thing to do.
3.) We don't use free agency and probably never will. So having more draft picks would help out a ton.  What's more insane hoping one guy can turn it around and at the same time hope that he can  convince the front office to use free agency?Or the Bengals hit on multiple picks?

(01-24-2020, 01:25 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If the Bengals trade the pick, then I think we'll continue to see an empty stadium.

The only thing that will fill up the stadium is a consistent winner.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would a trade truly signify? - J24 - 01-24-2020, 01:58 AM