Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 2.0-
This draft was orchestrated assuming the following Free Agent acquisitions are made: (Please keep the "never happen" to yourself....If I want to build a winner, this is how I would do it). Accepted one trade from Miami to slide back a few in Rd 2 and 3 and gained an extra 2nd.

Sign FA Andrew Whitworth to 3 year deal to play LG
Sign FA Joseph Thuney to 6 year deal to play RG

Extend AJ Green and Andrew Billings

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+)- Joe Burrow, 'nuff said.

Round 2 Pick 5 (MIA): Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (C+)- Monster man to man the RT position. An absolute beast.

Round 2 Pick 24 (MIA): KLavon Chaisson, DE/OLB, LSU (B+): Speed merchant with agility to pressure the QB. Can drop in to LB from 3-4 sets.

Round 3 Pick 5 (MIA): Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A): Tough, instinctual SS. Massive upgrade to Shawn Williams.

Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Queen, OLB, LSU (B+): Doubt he will be here in Rd 4. The rest of the folks doing the SIM must not have focused on him in the NCAA Championship game. He was tasked with holding down the rushes of Lawrence and Etienne and was outstanding going side to side.

Round 5 Pick 1: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A): A Geno-like prospect that has some real pass-rush ability at the DT position.

Round 6 Pick 1: Kendrick Rogers, WR, Texas A&M (A+): Long and fast, good body control, and underutilized in their offense, poor QB play. A steal here.

Round 7 Pick 1: Raymond Calais, RB, LSU (A-): Not much production totals but amazing YPC averages. Fast as hell. I am tired of seeing so many teams excel with undrafted or late round RBs. This kid could make Gio expendable (who I love but more $ for FA?) and will get to the edge faster than any LB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks great. And it should - a lot of the players that you have picked are getting first round buzz.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 05:43 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Looks great.  And it should - a lot of the players that you have picked are getting first round buzz.

Thanks, and I did this on a SIM, so they were there...That usually starts to change after people do more research.  
Reply/Quote
Very nice. I also like that kid from Utah State Bradley Anae
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Love it, love it, love it.

All I can say, hope this happens. Rock On