Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl
(01-24-2020, 11:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of tough to gauge coaching based on the senior bowl. They get about a week and everything is about as plain manila envelope as it's ever gonna be for these kids.. I'm thinking what can they possibly do to screw them up in a week of that other than depress them to the point of never caring when the entire league is watching?

Well then it is hard to gauge these players in Senior Bowl also.   I don't think Zac did anything to earn automatic years as head coach here.  Zac still has a lot to prove and it remains to be seen if he is any better than Dave Shula or Homer Rice.  Too many built in excuses for Zac.  The Bengals were bad already, now saying we can't judge him on the Senior Bowl.  If Zac looks awful and gets out coached and clobbered by a team of equal talent, I'm going to question Zac in this Senior Bowl.  I've already posted on this site that if Zac starts 0-4 again, he should be fired early in October.   Zac Taylor still has to prove he deserves to be anybody's Head Coach.  Worst record in Bengals History is pretty bad, all excuses included. Bengals didn't win a game until December and if he starts 0-4 again, he needs to hit the bricks and be gone, no excuses.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl - kevin - 01-24-2020, 12:08 PM