Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl
(01-26-2020, 05:44 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Good to know for sure.

Synric, I have a question for you. You are a WVU fan I see. There are 3 former WVU players I wouldnt mind giving a look in FA. Nick Kwitkowsi (spchk) from the Bears, and Worley and Joseph from the Raiders. What do you think of those guys? I feel like ever Bears game I watched, Nick K was making plays everywhere. Seems like might be an upgrade to Vigil. His PFF grade is waaaay higher.

WVU Gold Season Ticket Holder.

Daryl Worley is an outside corner you want to play inside over the slot but he can't. He is one of the best press corners in the NFL but if a WR has a free release he is stiff and has no recovery speed.

I dont see the Bears letting Nick Kwiatkoski go since Danny Trevathan has been injured and is also a free agent. Kwiatkoski is fast linebacker I know he didnt run a great 40 but his shuttle times were top of his draft class he gets to top speed instantly. As a former safety Kwiatkoski is a solid cover guy coming out of the Big12 that runs alot of 4 WR sets. In the pros he has proven he can be phycial his run fits at the point of attack. I would love to see him in stripes but like I said I doubt the Bears let him go.

Karl Joseph is the guy I think could be a solid signing for the Bengals. Recently the safety market has been low and Joseph is just now starting to take a step forward in his development over the last two seasons. The Raiders have already drafted his replacement so there is little chance they resign him. His biggest issue is while hes been good he hasn't been the playmaker he was at WVU. I still think he could give Shawn Williams a run for his money as the starting Strong Safety.

Of the 3 I would love to see Nick Kwiatkoski in Cincy but would be happy if they went after Karl Joseph. If they did sign any of the 3 I would get to add another Jersey to my Mountaineer2Bengal Collection. Cool
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl - Synric - 01-27-2020, 12:28 AM