Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery)
(01-30-2020, 11:17 AM)Whatever Wrote: Hate to tell you this, but guys who deal with severe chronic pain also tend to have drug issues.

Aside from that, you can always find one or two exceptions to every rule.  If you look back at the draft history of sub 220 LB's, you're going to find way more misses than hits.  And if anyone thought Davis-Gaither was a Telvin Smith type player, he'd be solidly in the 1st round.

Played football my whole life, Played College football all the way up until my groin said no more and never once used the drugs associated with telvin. We are all in pain bro but not all of us have a drug problem in fact most don’t when most if not all are in pain.

ADG is a telvin smith type player ‘pre draft’. Telvin Smith was a 5th round draft pick almost solely cuz of his size and scouts were suspect if he could play in the nfl and that was regardless of how productive of a linebacker he was In his 1 year starting at FSU. And because teams were scared of his size he fell to the 5th and Jacksonville nabbed a steal. With the way the league is going Pass heavy why shouldn’t we get a firey type fly around sideline to sideline tackler. This defense needs more athleticism, speed and attitude and he brings all that.

People get caught up with specs and combine numbers etc wayyyyyyyyy too much when imo 9 out of 10 times just watch the tape and see what that tells u. regardless of ADG size the guy can play linebacker well and the tape on him will show u that. I think that if we like what we see from him on tape draft him. Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box..QB Lottery) - SadFaceBengal15 - 01-30-2020, 02:21 PM