Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First 2020 Mock, Several trades
(02-06-2020, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: In this scenario do we pick up 1 Lineman in FA? If so, love this Mock Jason_NC. Joe

I like the strategy as well. I'm really hoping they grab a solid guard in free agency to free up the draft. A linebacker would be nice too if the right one is available and wants to come here.

I like the strategy of investing in the defense rounds 2 and 3: grabbing a linebacker and corner. Really smart in my book.

Moving up for a linebacker in the 1st could be a good move if it's the right guy.

This is probably crazy talk, but is there any way they could trade Dalton and a future pick to move up and grab Simmons in round 1? I'd assume not, but that would certainly improve the team. Why is it so hard for us to draft a good linebacker? Kieth Rivers was the last one we picked high and he was just 'okay'. Hope we can strike gold with a late 1st or with our second round pick. If not--if nobody is there worth taking, or if we fail with our linebacker selection--it'll be a long wait until next year for us to potentially improve the position.

If we ever do find that perfect middle linebacker that can do it all, we better keep him for at least 10 years. Its so hard to find good linebackers. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First 2020 Mock, Several trades - Bengalstripes9 - 02-06-2020, 05:44 PM