Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker?
(02-18-2020, 07:35 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Thanks for the link Sunset. It’s interesting to see the differing opinions. I was thinking 2nd round pick material. I personally would rank him in the Top 5 linebackers in the draft. What makes you say 4th round?

I put him in the 4th round/developmental class because of things like;  Lack of length, inability to bend well, takes bad angles, poor at block deconstruction, etc.  

His positives are good, but the cons are all traits that successful.  That thin upper body will get exploited by pro blockers.  I love that he's high motor, all effort, has great fundamental technique, with good football IQ, which is why I think developmental for a year or two.  

The Bengals need a LB that can start in year one.  A guy like Zack Baun will be a great pro for a team like the Steelers or Ravens, who will take him and put him on the bench for a couple years, and develop him physically. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we trade up into the 1st for Queen or another linebacker? - SunsetBengal - 02-18-2020, 07:52 PM