Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not Having a Practice Facility is an Absolute Embarrassment
(02-12-2020, 12:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1. Bengals use UC when needed which is just a couple miles away
2.  They have a small indoor one
3.  The Updates to weight room, indoor pool etc was mentioned a year ago that puts them ahead of other teams facilities ..
4.  I prefer having in the elements and not sugar coat it when it cold etc
5.  This is a minor issue that you made a major issue of

1.) They have used UC's facility less than 25 times total in 10 years. They only use it when they absolutely have to, and that's when it's even available. That leaves a lot of cold, a lot of hot, a lot snowy, a lot of rainy, and a lot of windy days where we outside where others properly run teams are indoors.

2.) The small indoor one is 20 yards with low ceilings. No intermediate to long passes. No punting. No kicking. No deep route work. No 11 on 11 drills. etc. etc. etc.

3.) The weight room has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

4.) Then I suppose you know more than the other NFL teams, every major college program, and dozens of high schools. They all build these things for no reason whatsoever. I guess they all just love wasting millions of dollars.

5.) See #4. If it were a minor thing you wouldn't see the investments made across the board from all of these teams and programs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not Having a Practice Facility is an Absolute Embarrassment - Wes Mantooth - 02-12-2020, 12:28 PM