Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn + Dre Kirkpatrick - Still Here...
(02-23-2020, 10:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This.  As much as we want that cap space and don't really see a value for the player, Glenn and Kirkpatrick DO have value on the open market.  Glenn is a solid LT and Dre was a first round pick that has shown some ability.  They shouldn't simply be cut...there should be someone out there that wants them and is willing to part with at LEAST a third round pick for either of them.  You don't usually get a starting caliber player at LT or CB in the 3rd round.  

My dream would be a 2nd rounder for Dalton, and a 3rd rounder for Dre and Glenn.  I don't think the Bengals will let Dre, especially, go for less than that...other teams would have to sign him to a new deal and I think the "rent-a-player" design will be attractive to a younger team trying to build for the future.  Darius Phillips has made him expendable or we wouldn't even be having this discussion.  

I agree with you a lot Racer but I'm not so sure either of these two will pull a 3rd rounder ? Glenn maybe but his antics on his past two teams I'm sure have put a dent in his value.

Dre, umm I just don't know ? He hasn't played a full season in 3 years. How many games was he in last season 4 or 5 ? He has like 1 interception in last three years. His PFF rating has been in low 60's and we all know his open field tackling leaves a lot to be desired !

If they get offered a 3rd I'd jump all over it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordy Glenn + Dre Kirkpatrick - Still Here... - bengalfan74 - 02-23-2020, 02:23 PM