Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn + Dre Kirkpatrick - Still Here...
(02-24-2020, 03:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Would you or I think they should (have) cut/traded them before FA so they can have more room to get other FAs? Probably.

The Bengals are more likely to hold on to these guys until they see how the draft plays out. They'll only get rid of these guys if they feel they have adequate replacements.
Given the state of the OL and CBs, I don't think you can say they have adequate replacements in house.
Before you say, "Uh Darqueze Dennard hello?" Dennard is not technically a Bengal so he'd need to be re-signed before ever considering to move DK.

This is true, but they also take snaps away from players who may perform better. I’ve seen a lot of people “high” on Fred Johnson, but you wouldn’t of found out what he does without an opportunity. We know what these guys are, which is a locker room cancer and underperforming corner. If they were a team contending I can probably see this as a wise move, but seeing as we’re probably a year or two away let’s see what we got with younger guys.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordy Glenn + Dre Kirkpatrick - Still Here... - Hoofhearted - 02-24-2020, 08:00 PM