Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton
(03-19-2020, 09:58 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Bill likes players that don't bring too much attention to themselves and are team oriented. Someone purely focused on practice, preparation, etc. I just don't see Cam being Bill's kinda guy. He'll go for a studious QB, a team first guy, a leader. A guy that will do anything to win. And be really serious about his job. A guy who does his job, and on to the next play. Cam's not an on to the next play kinda guy necessarily. He likes to have fun. I'm not saying Cam isn't a team first guy or a leader, but..I just don't see it. Dalton seems more like his kind of QB--for now. He'd buy into Bill's program, and be really serious about it. Dalton doesn't have the injury risks Cam does, he's a smarter QB. I think Dalton could be very successful in NE if they get another weapon or two. It'll be interesting to see what happens, and who Bill picks for his long-term successor to Brady.

Agree mostly, but he did tolerate Aaron Hernandez, and Gronk for quite some time. That's not that far of a jump from stone to stone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - coachmcneil71 - 03-19-2020, 11:09 PM