Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton
(03-22-2020, 02:08 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Brady is old! Brees is old! Rivers is old! Sean Payton loves Hill as a gadget player. If he has to play QB, it takes away his Swiss Army knife. Shit happens!! Especially to old dudes playing a young man's game. 

I agree, it would be stupid to pay a backup QB 18 million. Ts, it's MB we're talking about. He's pretty damn loyal to guys like Andy. I think I read he would still get around 13 mill if we cut him? I'm not sure about the money part? MB seems to hate losing that dead money.

I had hoped that he would have already been traded. The FO probably asked for too much, and now they're bent over he table with this thing.

Anyways, I still think they try to salvage something with his value. I think we both agree that he needs to move on, but it remains to be seen how it will be done. The team still has some options with AD.

You sound like you are afraid of the GOAT Joe Burrow having any legit competition at the QB position?

He doesn't have any competition.  There will be no competition if Andy is here or gone.  Especially in a year like this one will be.  No way will you be able to split reps between two QB's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - McC - 03-22-2020, 02:35 PM