Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton
(03-22-2020, 01:15 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: It's been a tough time for all of us fans. Going to 2 Super Bowls was awesome. I'll never forget seeing all of the Bengals fans pumped up and so much pride in the city because of the team. I think we all thought that second one was ours.

Since Mike Brown took over, there have been a lot more down years than good years. Frustration is just running high because of 4 straight bad seasons and being the worst team in the NFL last year. How the team handled the trade deadline last year, our superstar who was only supposed to miss a couple of weeks ends up missing the entire season, another 1st round pick not playing their rookie season, the list goes on and on. Our front office constantly seems to be passive and incompetent.

At least this free agency period seems to be showing that they are realistically trying to improve. A solid DT and some additional secondary help are steps in the right direction. Hopefully we're turning a corner towards better days.

I know I am super critical of the front office, the coaching staff, and a couple of the players on occasion, but I am cautiously optimistic about where we seem to be heading. As long as we draft Burrow and continue to make positive improvements to the team, we may make it through this rebuild/re-tool/downward spiral sooner than originally thought.

Nice post Muskies. I think we might finally come out of this dark chapter after this FA and Draft with Burrow.

We will see but I am excited for once and not just frustrated.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2020, 02:36 PM