Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA's the Bengals should target.
(03-22-2020, 04:38 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: But do the Bengals want Vigil back???? I say let bygones be bygones on that one....

And, guys, there's still a whole month before the draft. I'm sure they're conferencing together planning out their next moves. They could release Dalton's $17Mill and Dre's $8.75 Mill and have the money to sign some good remaining FA's just sitting there like a Vonn Bell, a LB, etc...

And contrary to what people keep saying about LB's on here:
1. There's still a lot of FA LB's out there
2. Along with the draft with a good LB draft class
3. And after draft releases of veteran LBs.

It's not the end of the world as everyone on here makes it out to be. Geesh!

Sometimes I even daydream about the Bengals taking Burrow, then his WR running mate at #33, then the rest of the 5 or more picks being LB and OG!!! So, I'm with the majority of the folks on here. Lmao!

If there is one thing to complain about it is the lack of getting a pick for Dalton and it is looking like we will have to do him a 
disservice and just cut him. With cutting him and Dre like you said that is a lot of dough to work with and there are lots of 
good LB and O-line still out there as you say. I would bring back Vigil, contrary to what some say he did play well late last
season and we know that he is not injured more than anyone would.

Bring back Vigil, sign Markus Golden and Daryl Williams to play RG after cutting Dalton and Dre and it is a fine FA that frees 
up the Draft completely.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-17-2020, 10:28 PM
FA's the Bengals should target. - BenZoo2 - 03-18-2020, 10:15 AM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-22-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-22-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-25-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-27-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: FA's the Bengals should target. - McC - 03-27-2020, 06:21 PM