Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zierlein Mock with #1 trade...
The media does not want the Bengals to stop sucking. We are their low hanging fruit, their cheap shot target. If the Bengals start winning again, they'll actually have to come up with new material and they just don't have it in them. They're all like a bunch of Steeler fans over in Smack Talk. That's where a lot of this come from. Hell, guys on ESPN were recommending that Burrow pulls an Eli. If I heard it once, I heard it a hundred times.

When Burrow made it clear he would play here, they had to shift gears and this is their new course. Miami wants him bad so it's inevitable they'll end up getting him. Evidently, the Phins will somehow outsmart the Bengals and slicker the pick away. Hell, for awhile the Panthers were gonna do it.

And when you get right down to it, the Dolphins have been way more of a joke than the Bengals yet for some reason, nobody laughs at them. When's the last time they were in the playoffs? You go back in time, you get to a year where they dropped a bundle in FA and got nothing from it a lot sooner than you get to a year when they made the playoffs. Hell, they couldn't even get tanking right. Talk about inept.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Zierlein Mock with #1 trade... - McC - 03-21-2020, 04:56 AM