Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Will The Depression/Recession Last?
I have to think that we're not facing the real possibility that those with the most money will get treatment or vaccines far sooner than those without which is the normal course of how things work in normal times,  but these ain't normal times.
Let's face it..how many of you would be willing to just take a back seat to some guy with more money and say, "By all means you're richer than me so you deserve to get in the front of the line"  Nope, I suspect most of us given the option would just as soon let the rich dude just rot and die than see our own families suffer for the wealthiest to remain richer.. 
This brings up a lot of selfish motives most people are familiar with, but when the rubber meets the road most of us are going to look out for our own families first and foremost and be willing to kick the rich guy to the curb..
I've already read more than a few commentors mentioning the notion of "Eat the rich".. While I'm not big on the idea of canabalism to say the least if it comes down to my family starving or some rich family starving I'm gonna opt for my family eating first.. lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Long Will The Depression/Recession Last? - grampahol - 04-06-2020, 09:25 AM