Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Success Look Like in 2020?
(03-22-2020, 09:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Definitely.

Hopefully Lou improves too. I wasn't necessarily impressed with his play calling either. They both can get better from that standpoint. I am encouraged though. It seems like they have the right approach. I truly believe if you go about life and work with the approach to continually improve and grow, that's what will happen. If you continue to do the same things over and over, not so much. Here's to hoping we see some true evolution/growth out of this team and coaching staff this year. Rock On

That said, it's not just the mindset. You have to put in the work. How do you think Bill Belicheck got where he is? Hard work. Yeah he's smart. Yeah he knows his shit. But that's because he's always studying. Always improving. Always learning. The more you have in your brain, the quicker you can make decisions and react without having to think too much. Like Burrow and his talks about winning the game during the week. Preparation. 

I think we are building something with coaches and players that have the right mentality. That's a start. But the work isn't done yet.

Beautiful post, made me feel good. So well said, major reps brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Success Look Like in 2020? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2020, 10:00 PM