Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Success Look Like in 2020?
I want to see us progressing and improving on defense. I want to see us winning more close games. Win the games you are favored in and upset a team or two. I'd like to see us beat the fricken Steelers, especially if they are totally depleted and we're relatively healthy.

We don't know for sure who will be good in the upcoming year but there is nothing wrong with making a guess based on what we currently know. So here is what an 8-8 season might look like:

HOME
Baltimore Ravens L
Cleveland Browns W
Dallas Cowboys L
Jacksonville Jaguars W
New York Giants W
Pittsburgh Steelers W
Tennessee Titans L
Los Angeles Chargers W

AWAY
Baltimore Ravens L
Cleveland Browns L
Houston Texans L
Indianapolis Colts L
Philadelphia Eagles W
Pittsburgh Steelers L
Washington Redskins W
Miami Dolphins W

I gave us a loss to the Colts because they were playing well even before getting Phillip Rivers (I believe he'll have a comeback year). On  the other hand we might actually beat the Texans since, even with Deshaun Watson they seem to be getting rid of all their good players. I still marked it as an L for now though. Oh and Miami and Washington could be tougher than we expect. One of them is gonna have Tua at Quarterback and I think Washington made a good coaching hire in getting Ron Rivera. And of course it all hinges on how healthy we can stay.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Success Look Like in 2020? - BoomerFan - 03-23-2020, 08:00 AM