Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor changing MB's mind about Analytics?
(03-27-2020, 04:05 AM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Uhhhh, Geno is the only Hall of Fame candidate since Munoz. Geno isn't going anywhere, PERIOD.
He's retiring a Bengal if it's the last thing Mike Brown does.
He is still a beast and gets all the respect; hence, the reason he was chosen yet again to go to the Pro Bowl.

The only reason he didn't put up the numbers last year was b/c he did play too many snaps.
But, they didn't get Reader to take his spot. They signed him to help him out.
When was the last time Geno had another guy who needed to be double teamed on the inside besides him???? Scary!

Glasgow can come take some snaps away from Geno; and, they need to find someone else to rotate in there too.

A lineup on 3rd down of: Lawson/Hubbard, Reader, (A more Rested Geno),  Dunlap   gets me very excited and I can't wait to see it!!!

I never said anything about Geno going away. I'm just saying that last year's decline in stats is alarming and our coaches are alarmed too which is why they went out and got Reader.

I don't think you can say that his decline was due to too many snaps. On the flip side, I don't think I can say that player few snaps will help hm either. But I did find some stats interesting.

If you look at his Game Logs, you can see in his first 8 games (before the bye), he played at least 75% or more of snaps in 4 of those 8 games. in the 2nd half, he played 75% of snaps in 7 of those 8 and quite obviously the our Defensive Coaches decided to use him more.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor changing MB's mind about Analytics? - caneyoufeelit - 03-27-2020, 04:12 PM